Getting back into flying? Great! With the government restrictions soon to be lifted in Melbourne, we at CFC want to make sure you are safe to get back into the air after your brief break from flying. There are a few things we want to check before jumping straight in:
- Licences and other paperwork current
- Competent to fly
- Aircraft maintenance up-to-date
- Aircraft clean and safe
- Weather for my first flight back
- In the right mindset
Let’s have a look at each of them and make sure we are ready for takeoff… Continue reading “Flying Post-COVID”
On behalf of the committee, myself and all the club members, I would like to thank all of those who helped improve our clubrooms in the lead-up to, on, and after the working bee. Our clubrooms are now much improved and better than ever. Some of the improvements include:
- Painting and tidying of the toilets
- Installation of airband radio speakers
- Staining of the deck
- Installation of a flyscreen door and window flyscreens
- Installation of a television antenna
- Installation of a wireless router for use with the printer
- Cleaning and tidying everything – the fridge, the rooms, the toilets and surrounds
Thank you all for your help and support.
Welcome to the website of the CFC. We are a social club for pilots and aviation enthusiasts in the Yarra Valley and surrounds, based at Coldstream Aerodrome.
We are updating our website at the moment. Please be patient. In the meantime, please see our Facebook Page or Facebook Group if you are a member.
Permission to Operate at Coldstream Aerodrome
Permission to operate may be obtained from Yarra Valley Flight Training on 03 9739 1406.