- Hits: 3
- Hits: 20
Join our fully supported fly away to the
Wangaratta Jazz/ Blues Weekend and Winery Tour
Friday 31st October–Sunday 2nd November 2014
With only 20 places available- a $50 deposit will secure your booking on this amazing weekend
This weekend is great value for money with the following included:
- Pick up from your aircraft at Wangaratta Airfield on Friday morning at 11.30am
- Travel to Mount Pilot Vineyard for a 2 course lunchtime Picnic in paddock Information session with the winemakers Lachlan and Penny who have volunteered to answer all your wine question (all included in cost)
- Depart Mount Pilot and enjoy the scenic drive to Beechworth arriving at our accommodation venue the historic Old Priory conveniently located in the main township. Old Priory offers us comfortable rustic twin share accommodation with shared bathroom facilities
- Explore the gardens and the historic facets of the building then join us for happy hour before dinner at the Hibernian Hotel in Beechworth (at own expense)
- Saturday morning after a complimentary continental breakfast, we will transport you to Wangaratta to enjoy your chosen performances at the Jazz Festival.
- The Jazz festival web site will give you details of both free and ticketed performances; this is a free time component of the tour to give you the flexibility to enjoy the blues and jazz artists pertaining to your musical preferences.
- In the evening you may wish to book into the paid events or meet up with the group at 6.30pm at D’AmIco’s for dinner (at own expense)
- At approx 10.30 pm the bus will depart Wangaratta for the return trip to our Beechworth accommodation.
- Sunday after a relaxed breakfast and check out at the Old Priory we will visit the iconic Beechworth Bakery where you can purchase tastyfoodto sustain you through your flight home
- On arriving at Wangaratta you will have the opportunity to visit the Jazz Festival Market which is famous for it locally produced craft and gourmet delights.
- At the market it will be a good time for you to have light lunch prior to our transport to Airport for departure
- NOTAM- Accommodation included in price is based on shared rooms,
- Single room accommodation is available for an additional cost
- You will be provided with our bus transport timetable and pick up points any individual changes to the timetable can be negotiated and invoiced to your group at a kilometre rate advised upon booking.
Flyaway cost is $245 per person. For enquiries and booking please email